Tuesday 30 July 2013

Washi tape feathers with added owls


So here is the page I made with my washi tape feathers from yesterday. I collected them up and placed them in the corner of the photo. My daughter saw this and said "Oooo Mummy, where did you get those feathers?"


My confession is that I made these feathers a little while ago and they sat on my desk with the photo and these patterned papers and I didn't know how to put them together. I took out a stamp and my watercolours and stamped all over the background, repeating the stamping without adding more paint so that it faded out, and suddenly the page felt back on track.


The bird outlines were cut out from a piece of patterned paper I've had for years. I'm glad I finally found a use for it.


1 comment:

  1. I'm crazy about washi tape and feathers so I find this combo just right! I've got one feather made from washi and you've just inspired me to make more and use it...thanks!

    ReplyDelete