Saturday 23 April 2011

An Easter chick card

My post for today over on Bubbly Scrumptious is a little Easter chick card using Madeline papers by Prima, and you can see more about it HERE.

This is going to be my last post on there for now, as I've asked to step down from the design team due to family stuff. I want to thank Caroline for the fantastic opportunity she gave me when she asked me to be part of this fantastic design team. I have been truly amazed to have been able to place my work next to the amazing creations of the talented ladies on there. I have learnt so much over the past year and it was a fantastic introduction to blogging. I've also been able to play with some lovely craft materials from Bubbly Funk.

5 comments:

  1. That is such a cute card. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Crafty indeed.

    Happy Easter to you too.

    Come on over and link to my Easter Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emy. I'm taking the blogging class with you. What a sweet Easter card, and I really like the way you have photographed it with the flowers in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable and inspiring card!!!! Love it and love the tutorial. Stopping in from BBFS! xoxo

    ReplyDelete