Sunday 15 August 2010

Party pages

I've been working on some more pages for the online crop at shimelle.com. This is my page for the "Scrapbooking with Squares" challenge. I love this type of "choose a shape" challenge as it makes sorting out the materials for the page very easy. I go through my scrap paper box, ribbons and embellishment boxes and just pull out everything that relates to the shape. I like how the squares have all worked together on this page.

This was a challenge to use a heart on your page...

This challenge was to use a downloadable alphabet on your page. It's an attempt at a simple page (as I don't usually do simple!), but there are enough fiddly bits to keep me happy.



I used my ancient bottle of Diamond Glaze to create the splashes.







No comments:

Post a Comment