Tuesday 29 May 2012

Fimo flower beads


It's been so hot here for the past week and so I spent a very pleasant two days demonstrating Fimo in cool air-conditioned rooms at Cardiff City stadium over the weekend. I was working with the lovely people from Boxes and Busts from Barry, who run a range of great jewellery workshops including polymer clay.

It was a good two days with lots of people sitting by my desk and finding out about Fimo. A lot of people were particularly fascinated by the flower canes I was making and I ended up making quite a few canes with whatever colours I had on my desk. At the end of the day I put the beads together and I love how these colours work together. They are so summery.

1 comment:

  1. Perfectly formed beads there, wish I could make some as great as that. :)

    ReplyDelete