Monday 16 January 2012

Christmas Scrapbooking -Part 3


Hurray, I've started scrapping this year's Christmas photos now. All this Christmas scrapbooking has been great, but I wanted all the pages to feel individual and not like they had been rushed all together. I took some time out and I had a hunt around for ideas. I didn't have to look far. I love, love, love the page above. It's a scraplift of Mahlin Wiggur's fantastic layout that featured on the cover of the first issue of Scrap 365.

I used some foam Thickers for the title , but they looked a bit neat compared to the paintyness of the rest of the page. A little white paint put on with a dry brush soon sorted it out.


Another great place for inspiration is Shimelle's blog, with her Starting Points series and regular sketches and tutorials. I started with her current starting point and this is what I came up with.


I used Cosmo Cricket papers, some fab snowman tape, bought in the sale at Cox and Cox, and some felt Christmas trees from Paperchase.


4 comments:

  1. love the layouts, the top one in particular x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages - love Mahlins pages...have you seen her videos? It is beautiful page, and love all the snowmen :)

    ReplyDelete