Tuesday 18 February 2014

Playing Poohsticks - a textured page



I've finally finished this scrapbook page which I started sometime last year.  I created the textured background using some die cut card and moulding paste and then coloured it with watercolours. I did a whole batch of backgrounds like this and then I have been slowly working back through them.


I used one of my Cocoa Daisy kits to finish the page, including these woodgrain alphabet Thickers (perfect for a page about playing in the woods).


The kit included the twine, sequins, woodgrain notecard and wooden veneer "page". The packet of embellishments in the kit was sealed with a tiny bit of woodgrain washi tape and I think it looks great on the top right edge of the photo.


6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful page and yes that washi tape looks great. I love the texture of the moulding paste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful texture - nice to know that watercolour can be used with the texture paste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration for a layout I have in mind.. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful! Love, love, love the colours. I've pinned it to my Pinterest page for refernce and so I can keep on looking at it!! Just popping in from UKS home page. Linda X

    ReplyDelete