Thursday 13 June 2013

Back to the 80's - a neon page


I had a play with my new neon embossing powders and rollerskating seemed like the perfect page to use them on as it felt very 80's taking my girls skating ( the last time I had rollerskates on!).

I used a "build a bloom" stamp set from Banana Frog to make a background with the black teardrop shape, which I then used to go over the top with the embossing powders.


I used the embossing powder to colour a wooden camera shape by Prima too.


I carried on with the neon using page markers from Paperchase.


I couldn't resist this rollerskate stamp from My Minds Eye (from the My Girl set) for this page.


I love the pop of the neon and I think I'm going to have fun playing with the embossing powders in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment