Thursday 7 June 2012

Mini bowling


This is a page I started at the last crop I went to using bits and bobs from a Quirky Kit. It was one of those pages which slowly came together over a couple of weeks with pieces gradually being added. I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

The blue pattern behind the title was half of a transparency I had left from another project. I tucked it in behind the fabric and it worked perfectly.



The doily is a mini one from a pack by Kaisercraft which I painted with white acrylic for another layout and then decided not to use it. There are coloured dots in the photos (on the sign in the background and the bowling ball itself) and I wanted to mirror that on the page. I had a look through the box of random stuff in my crop bag and found an old packet of Card Candi which finished the page off just right.


No comments:

Post a Comment