Saturday 1 October 2011

Yummy applique


After the busyness of the summer and the sorting out during September my mind has been filling with ideas. In a strange way this has left me not knowing where to start. I thought I needed a push in the right direction and so I signed up for a class called "The Good Life" with Amy Tan over on Big Picture Classes. Amy is so inspiring and has made great crafting into a successful business. She has her own clothing line and now has her own scrapbooking line with American Crafts.

The first week of the class included a tutorial on how to make her fantastic reverse applique t-shirts. This is such a great process. I made two t-shirts in one evening. The cake t-shirt is my most successful as the blonde one loves it and wants me to make another for her.

The twinkle t-shirt worked well and I liked it, but the ginger one decided overnight that she doesn't like pink or blue anymore and so won't wear it. Never mind!


At least one of them is happy with their new t-shirts!


No comments:

Post a Comment