Monday 28 March 2011

Tissue flowers and some good news

I had a crafty afternoon with the girls and we made these. They look rather striking and I'd quite like to make a few more for a bolder effect. They come from a book my sister gave me for my birthday last year called "Green Crafts for Children"

My good news is that I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for the Scrap Revolution blog and I had a lovely parcel of goodies arrive this morning to play with. I'm buzzing with ideas! My projects will appear on the blog in about a month's time.

2 comments:

  1. Have just popped over from BFS...love the flowers and congrats on being asked to be Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Emy! What lovely coloured flowers. They would certainly brighten a dull day! *Ü* Congratulations on your GD invitation. I shall be looking out for you at Ally Pally next Saturday. *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete