Friday 4 March 2011

Delovely

I liked my paper flowers so much and I couldn't wait to add them to a layout. I made the "Butterfly Girl" layout above and tried to add the flower but it didn't look right. I made the layout below and the flower works well on this page. My friend Amy pointed me in the direction of Page Maps, which helped me put these pages together. They have some great sketches on there and I like all the little details they include. The papers are all from the Delovely collection by Cosmo Cricket.



3 comments:

  1. Everything about these layouts is beautiful. I especially like the colour palette and your flowers. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages :) Love the zingy colours of these papers. Pagemaps are great aren't they? Have you found pencil lines too, they have sketches too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages. that pleated paper up the centre is really good.

    ReplyDelete