Friday 27 July 2012

Maisy Mouse Quilt # 3


I made a third version of a Maisy Mouse quilt recently for some friends' baby girl. This is my last Maisy quilt as I have finally used up my original fat quarters pack I bought last year. Maisy quilt design #1 is here and Maisy quilt design #2 is here.

I've been trying to keep cot quilts very simple recently so that I can actually get them finished before the baby's first birthday! This design is pieced together with squares and strips with Maisy circles appliquéd over the top. I had some strip pieced border strips leftover from quilt #2 to go around the edges. I quilted around some paper star templates in the centre of each square of four.


Some spotty blue stars for the back and some pink polka dot fabric for the binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment